TURNKEY LAB PACKING SERVICES
- EXPLOSIVE CHEMICAL EVALUATION AND DEACTIVATION
- CHEMCIAL SEGREGATION AND PACKAGING
- UNKNOWN CHEMICAL IDENTIFICATION AND REMOVAL
- KNOWN/UNKNOWN COMPRESSED GAS CYLINDER INDENTIFICATION AND DISPOSAL
WHAT IS A LAB PACK?
Lab Packs are small containers of unwanted, expired, or out of date chemicals which are ready to be removed from a facility or lab. These containers are then inventoried, segregated and packed together with other compatible chemicals in the same outer container.
WHY SHOULD LAB PACKS BE DONE BY A TRAINED PROFESSIONALS?
Lab packing must follow specific rules, regulations, and exceptions as outlined by DOT and RCRA. Improper packaging or handling could lead to dangerous conditions, health hazards, or substantial fines.
WHY USE ERG ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES FOR YOUR TURNKEY LAB PACK SERVICES?
- ERG offers a unique blend of highly knowledgeable, experienced, and trained team members that work as a group to deliver the best services to our customers.
- ERG will take inventories, segregate, stabilize, package, label, and transport the chemicals following all regulations and laws.
- ERG offers an extensive network of vendors to meet your needs and offer the best pricing available. Our services include: incineration, fuel blending, stabilization, WTE, neutralization, recycling and landfill options.
- In addition to our lab pack services ERG offers: recycling, remediation, sampling, industrial cleanings, and waste management services to meet all your needs.
- Have a question or need a quote? Give US a CALL today!
ERG Environmental Services is a full service environmental management company with facilities located in Ohio and Michigan. Our facilities serve the Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio states along with additional work as needed in adjoining states
In Ohio ERG operates a RCRA Part B license universal waste recycling facility. This location specializes in recycling batteries mercury lamps, PCB liquids, e-waste, airbag recycling, and PCB transformers.
Each commodity specialist vendor we contract with is R2 certified and has been reviewed and audited by our company to ensure tje products are being handled and managed in accordance with all laws and regulations.
Our knowledge of the waste industry and the ability to handle any waste your facility generates will minimize your organizations exposure to liabilities and leave you knowing you have made a good decision for your company and the environment.
Give us a call today to know more!
- Government Facilities
- R&D Facilities
- Toilet bowl cleaners (acids)
- Paints (organic solvents)
- All purpose cleaners (Ammonia)
- Oven cleaners (Sodium Hydroxides)
- Pool chemicals (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Organic Peroxides
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Alkali metals
- Poisonous Inhalation Hazards (PIH)
UNIVERSAL WASTE AND RECYCLING SERVICES:
Wet Cell/Dry Cell Battery Recycling:
- Alkaline Battery
- NiCd Battery
- Lithium Primary Battery
- Silver Oxide Battery
- Ni-MH Battery
- Lead Acid Wet, non-spillable
- Lead Acid, Wet
- NiCd Wet
- PCB Oil Recylcing
- PCB Ballast
- Non-PCB Ballast
- PCB Capacitors
- Non-PCB Capacitors
- PCB Transformers
- Non-PCB Transformers
- Mercury Containing Equipment (MCE)
- Elemental Mercury
- Straight lamps (all lengths)
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL)
- U-Tube Lamps
- UV Lamps
- HID Lamps
- Incandescent Lamps
- LED Lamps
- Broken Lamps
- Computer Monitors
- CRT Televisions
- Electronic (phones, computers, circuits, audio/visual devices, keyboards, printers)
- Cylinder Recycling
- Toner Cartridge Recycling
- Latex Paint Recycling
- Lead Apron Recycling
- Airbag Recycling
- Pretensioner Recycling
- Smoke Detectors Recycling
- Exit Sign Recycling